The photo is from Elle.com and it was taken during Milan fashion week in February last year. I have wanted to make my own bow jeans ever since I saw this photo and the time has finally come. I hope you like this DIY, if you do don't forget to click on the like button.
If you want to you can make bigger bows, more bows or whatever you like, the sky is the limit!
You will only need three things (if you don't want a permanent design you could sew on the bows instead)
1. The first step is to put on your jeans and decide where you want your bows, I used pins to mark the place where I wanted each bow.
2. The second step is to take your other pair of jeans (the pair you won't be wearing) and cut strips of fabric. I cut at the bottom of the pant leg and then I teared it the rest of the way for a rough edge.
3. The third step is to take the jeans (that you didn't just rip into pieces..) and cut where the bows will be (like I did in the picture.)
4. The fourth step is to pull your strips of fabric through the loop.
5. The fifth and final step is to tie a knot and make a bow, and you're finished!
Here are the results: