I saw this post about runway trends on Elle and I loved this photo above (and the whole idea of showing your bra straps) from the Christian Dior show. So I decided to make a DIY inspired by it, I hope you like it!
Below are the things I used (the pen is meant for textiles and the ribbon is elastic.)
1. The first thing I did was to adjust the straps on my bra the way I want it to be because I won’t be able to adjust the new straps later.
2. Then I cut the elastic band a bit longer than the bra straps to be able to fold the ends when they are sewed on.
3. Then I simply cut off the bra straps.
4. Once I decided what to write on my straps I began to write and then let it dry for an hour before moving on to the next step.
5. When the text was dry I pinned the straps to the bra.
6. And finally I sew the straps on.(the seams doesn’t have to be perfect and you can either do it with needle and thread like me or with a sewing machine.)
And the result:
#fashionpsychic #diy #dior