I have finally started a packing list for Malta and I have few new things to take with me. I am still waiting for these sandals but other than that I have everything I need. I am planning to start putting together outfits today and also considering what beauty products to take with me.
In the pictures:
- My new gold iPhone case from H&M.
- My new bikini also from H&M
- My new sequin dress from Asos
- My new one shoulder top from Asos (and my beautiful necklace from andeliusgribbe)
- My new sandals from Daisy Street
- A chambray playsuit, a blueish grey lace cami and a turquoise dress.
It seems there is a theme among the things I am taking with me which is completely unintentional but it’s a really good thing. When everything you bring matches it’s so much easier to think of things to wear.
Have a lovely day!