Since we’re heading towards Malta in couple of days I decided to pack my travel purse were I have all of the things I need on the plane as well as my tickets and passport. I decided use my cheetah printed bag because it was the perfect size. Based on my experience I have gathered the things I need the most on the plane.
The things that I have in my bag is:
- A book recommended by my book loving sister Julia who lives on Malta. Kate Mosse “The Mistletoe Bride”
- Passport with a passport holder from Aliexpress
- Black cat eye sunglasses
- Pencil case with pencils, erasers and a sharpener
- Cozy warm leopard print socks
- New headphones from Urbanears in Tomato red
- Iphone 6
- Lip balm from Yves Rocher
- Notebook with lined and blank pages (so I’m able to write and draw) from Rituals.
- A gold mirror
If you liked this post please follow, like and share. If any questions just ask in the comment section below.
Have a lovely day!